Dual Lane full height Turnstiles
At places where multiple lanes are required and space is a constraint Dual Lane Full Height Turnstiles are the best cost-effective solution. These robust structured turnstiles are ideal for securing the premises from un-authorised entry. Dual Lane Full height turnstiles provide comprehensive visual as well as physical deterrent and depict professional image of the efficient operations of an organisation. These are Tamper-resistant, weatherproof turnstiles which offer unmatched reliability and have proved to withstand even the most unforgiving environments.Dual Lane Full height turnstiles are recommended for use when absolute check on entrance or exit security is required, especially at un-manned locations. These systems are either used as stand-alone units or as a part of an integrated system, HOM Dual Lane Full Height turnstiles can further be engineered and customised to meet all security based control requirements.
Main features are:
- Dual Lane Full Height Turnstiles are compact & economic solution where high volumes of passage is involved.
- Dual Lane Full height turnstiles, with electromagnetic lock and microprocessor based control panel requires no routine maintenance.
- In conjunction with card readers they can be used to control access reliably without the need for personnel
- Ensures controlled passage of individuals from one side to the other in the permitted direction.
- Applicable for indoor as well as outdoor installations.
- Dual LaneFull height turnstile systems can readily be connected to pre-existing access control systems.
- These turnstiles are capable to control the passage in both directions, with the option of single direction control with the reverse direction locked or free upon request utilizing a push button fixed to the upright.
- HOM Dual Lane Full Height turnstiles are compatible with all types of ID readers and are available in MS and SS caseworks with SS Arms.