Conceived to ensure the safety of strategic access against ram-vehicles HOM introduces a range of bollards to meet the most demanding requirement of access control and impact resistance at sites where extended security is required. Automatic bollards limit vehicle access to a specific location and can automatically be lowered by the push of a button, when passage is authorized.
The bollard is designed to block vehicle access into restricted area while operating in a safer, quieter and more reliable way. It is a below ground assembly, a cylindrical arrangement, containing of heavy steel, which is capable of elevating itself using the electro-hydraulic or electro-pneumatic mechanism, so that it could raise itself above grade resulting in the passage obstruction.
Upon collision impact, force shall be first absorbed by the steel cylindrical arrangement and will subsequently be transferred to the foundation of the unit. The bollards are largely used for stopping and controlling the vehicular traffic and allow the pedestrians passage at entry and exit points for better safety and movement control at high profile locations.
Main features are:
- Highly resistant to impacts and atmospheric elements.
- Electro-hydraulic and Electro- Pneumatic drive mechanisms.
- Single or multiple units in row with one common drive unit
- Robust construction with high impact resistance.
- Illuminated ring composed of LED lights for enhanced visibility.